Beetles Gel Nail Polish Set 6 Colors Roasted Chestnuts Collection Chocolate Brown Gel Polish Kit Neutral Beige Khaki Gold Glitter Yellow Autumn Gel Polish Nail Art Mani Christmas Gifts
$13.99 in stock
1 new from $13.99
- 【New Trend Gel Polish Set】:This is a set of chocolate brown colors gel nail polish which are ideal for autumn and winter! Color Number is: 962-963-964-965-966-967.
- 【Environmental & Healthy】: The 6pcs fall neutral beige khaki series gel polish set are made from 9 Toxin Free Ingredient which makes it safe and has low odor. With good tenacity and highly pigmented, Beetles premium gel material bring you brilliant shine finish, smooth appearance and flawless coverage.
- 【Easy Application 】:The series of yellow ginger gold glitter gel nail polish set need to be cured under LED nail lamp. Average for nail dryer 60-120 secs. ★Kindly note: The matte and glossy top coat are not included in this set which need to order separately.
- 【Make Fun with Nail Art】:Colors are the Beetles best-selling,highly praised and appreciated by the consuming public. Perfect for all daily working or dating, such as birthday, holiday, anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day gift.
- 【Sincerely Service】: Gorgeous shades of Gel Polish, hassle-free and friendly customer service.As a valued Beetles Beauty customer, we want you to be fully satisfied with your products. Please contact us directly if there are any problems. We guarantee a fast replacement or refund service!
Beetles Gel Nail Polish Set - City in Snow Collection Light Blue Brown Neutral Mauve Color Perfect for Autumn and Winter Nail Art Manicure Kit Soak Off LED Gel Christmas Gel Set
$9.99 in stock
1 new from $9.99
- Beetles Gel Nail Polish Set: A blend of brown, mauve,blue shades for a neutral look that’s perfect for autumn and winter!
- Healthy: 9 Toxin Free Ingredient makes it safe and has low odor. What you get: 6 Gorgeous shades of Gel Polish, hassle-free and friendly customer service.
- Easy Application and Good Tenacity. With proper application, last at least 3 weeks. Color Number: a327+a328+a329+a330+a331+a332
- Reminder: Cure under LED for 90-120 secs. Base and Top coat required.If gel feels thick or tacky, place in hot water for 1-2 minutes, remove from water and shake well.
- WARNING: May product an allergic reaction by skin contact. Read directions for use carefully. For professional use only. Only used for nail. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin. Rinse them immediately should the product comes into contact with them. If there is any incident, contact the doctor immediately. Stop using the product if redness and itching develop. If symptom persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
Beetles Dipping Powder Nail Kit - Roasted Chestnuts Collection 6 Colors Fall Winter Chocolate Brown Dip Powder Nail Starter Kit Neutral Beige Khaki Gold Glitter Nail Art Mani Christmas Gifts
$29.99 in stock
1 new from $29.99
- WHAT YOU GET: Beetles dip powder nails kit contains 4*0.5oz dip powder liquid, 6*0.53oz Nude Pink Glitter White color powder, 1 nail brush,1 nail file, 1 cuticle pusher.
- LONG LASTING & DURABILITY: Dip powder application is MUCH thinner than acrylic application. Although thinner, dip powder has the same structure and just as much strength as acrylic. The thin structure of dip powder makes it feel like natural nails, but even stronger!
- HARMLESS & LOW-SMELL: Beetles dip powder nail starter kit make with a healthy, natural formula. Comparing to Acrylic dip powder does not require monomer to activate, dip powder is activated with glazes so it has absolutely no need for the monomer! Perfect for those who want a more natural alternative but don’t want to sacrifice having fabulous nails!
- SAFETY & NO NEED CURING: No UV/LED nail lamp required Which can avoid damaging the skin. The beetles dip powder is surely safe and easy to handle for both professionals and home users. It just needs a 3-step dipping system to apply. ★★NOTE: For detailed steps, please refer to the manual included in the package.
- TIP: Top coat isn't shiny, is due to not using enough activator before the final Top Coat application or applying way too much Top Coat at once. We suggest applying a heavier coat of Activator next time and waiting 1-2 minutes before applying Top Coat.