Jack Skellington clear vinyl Peel and Stick (NOT Waterslide) nail art decals/stickers. Set of 69 by One Stop Nails.
$5.99 in stock
1 new from $5.99
- Jack Skellington Vinyl Peel and Stick (NOT Waterslide) nail decals/stickers (Set of 77)
- Peel and Stick, NOT WATERSLIDE - no more messy water! Can be applied to any types of nails: Acrylic, Any type of Gel, Regular Nail polish. Look best on white or light colors of nail polish.
- Very easy to apply, Top Salon Quality. Printed on thin clear vinyl - what you see WHITE on the picture will be TRANSPARENT.
- Decals are printed on a 2.9"x4.9" sheet of clear (transparent) vinyl and not die cut, to be cut to fit the size and shape of the nail better.
- Made in the USA!
Mickey Mouse & Minne Mouse Christmas Nail Art Decals Set #2 - Salon Quality!
$4.49 in stock
1 new from $4.49
- Salon Quality Waterslide Nail Art Decals
- Easy to apply instructions included with every sheet.
- Multiple sizes included on 5.5" X 3" sheet.
- Professionally printed in Milwaukee, WI. USA
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Halloween Nail Foil Transfers Stickers Day of the Dead Nail Foils 10 Rolls Pumpkin Spider Skull Ghost Witch Nail Decals for Halloween Party Supplies Manicure Tips Wraps Nail Art Decoration Designs
$6.99 in stock
1 new from $6.99
- Quantity: 10 Rolls Halloween theme nail foil transfer stickers, assorted designs with pumpkin, spider, skull, ghost, witch and so on patterns
- Enjoy Halloween: These Day of the dead nail foils add a festive atmosphere, let you feel the arrival of Halloween and celebrate it
- Easy to use: Press the foils on your nails after applying colored polish, just a few seconds, you can get the fine Halloween theme nail art designs
- Occasions: The best gift for your female friends, your mom, your wife. Halloween nail foil stickers are great for your fingernails and toenails decorations
- Helps: If you have any questions about your purchase, please feel free to contact us. We will respond to you as soon as possible and do our best to solve your problems, we can’t wait for your advice