JOHNSON'S FOOT SOAP 8, one (1) Packets
$5.25 in stock
20 new from $5.25
- Soothes Tired aching Feet
- Relieving Feet Since 1870
- Softens Corns and Calluses
- Relieves Itching and Burning Feet
Epsoak Everyday Epsom Salts - 2 lbs. Detox + Cleanse Bath Salts
$8.99 in stock
4 new from $8.99
- DETOX + CLEANSE SOAK - Supports the elimination of toxins from your skin and body and leaves you feeling rejuvenated. Scented with Premium Essential Oils.
- MADE IN THE USA - Made with Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate), Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, and Lemon Essential Oil.
- ALL-NATURAL CRUELTY FREE BATH SALTS - Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free.
- EPSOAK EPSOM SALT - Dissolves easily in warm water to help soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, reduce inflammation and detoxify the skin and body.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Bath Soaking Solution, Eucalyptus and Lavender, 2 Count, 3lb Bags - 6lbs Total
$17.95 in stock
21 new from $17.40
- Made with Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP) and natural essential oils, Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaks provide an array of benefits.
- Ease Aches and Soreness: A Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt soak is an easy, achievable way to soothe sore muscles after workouts, help speed recovery, and get you back in the game of life. Pour 2 cups of Epsom Salt to a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes or, create a muscle-relaxing paste by dissolving a teaspoon of Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soak into a cup of hot water and rub into sore muscles.
- Resealable Bag: Our bags feature a VELCRO Brand enclosure to make resealing your epsom salts easier, quicker and sturdier than ever.
- Quick & Easy Regimen: Soothe sore muscles with 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom salt. Soak for 20 minutes 2 times per week.